piątek, 8 października 2010

This a message

This a message about me for the rest of the world :D. Please welcome Jan Brzechwa (it's not me, Brzechwa is dead, but his poetry life forever). And yes, sorry for my english, it is very bad i know, but I think that I can try write something in english sometimes. Ok, nevermind, here is my favourite cool line for kids about fox ;).

Red-haired grandpa, red-haired dad,
Red-haired tail is my pride,
And here I am - a red-haired fox,
And you better just run off.

(in polish this line sounds much better)

Brawo lisku, no brawo! Już żeś ledwo bloga założył, a takie poliglotyzmy zapuszczasz. Ale czego się nie robi by poznać choć garstkę więcej nowych przyjaciół? Czy jak kto woli, nowych znajomych na fejsika? No przepraszam, ale wyspa sama sąsiadami się nie wypełni.

To wcale nie jest śmieszne.

Ja mam poważne zaburzenia sfery towarzyskiej.

Nieśmiałość powinno się spalić na stosie, najlepiej tym słomianym, co by dwie pieczenie razem upiec.

Cóż.. let's play some music :D



yeah. I love Brodka ^^. She won polish edition of Idol and it's her new single.. I don't now why, but this new song sounds for me like... j-pop? No.. j-pop is much different.. i think, but she could be famous in Japan.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz