sobota, 9 października 2010

Hello world?

I really don't know why i created this blog..
In this time, I have about.. 6 blogs? 5 in polish web and now one on blogspot. Okay, but why I did it?

Maybe.. for new people? Maybe..
Fucking Jesus!

For fun! For show everybody the history of my way to a better times... yep. Because for everybody the better times will comes. I want to write here my poetry, stories, write about world, and about what is happening around me.. and MANY MANY others shits.

So, hello, I'm a litlle fox living in this strange world, without my own place. Please sit down here, and read the letters from my soul. Or do what you want, thank you.

Awsome

W gruncie rzeczy, napisałem to dlatego bo nie bardzo wiedziałem jak powiedzieć w języku Szekspira, że to blog tylko o mnie i dla mnie. Nie interesują mnie komentarze, statystyki, od tego mam kilka innych blogów. Chciałbym po prostu tu stworzyć coś nowego w moim życiu, coś co stanie się zaworem bezpieczeństwa dla tych myśli, które na co dzień wyżerają mi wewnętrzną strukturę czaszki by wreszcie przebić się na zewnątrz.

Zdecydowanie mam ochotę na jakiś rodzaj artystycznej twórczości.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz